You may request information by phone or email:
Phone: +353 1 4498590
When requesting any material from the library by phone, or e-mail, you must include the following details:
- Date requested
- Your name and address
- Your daytime phone number
- Your student number
- Your course code
- The module of the course for which you are requesting the information
- The date after which you no longer require the book(s) or article(s)
- Full details of the book(s) you require: author, title, name of publisher, year of publication.
- Full details of the article(s) you require: author, title of article, name of the journal, issue or part number, volume number and year of publication.
If you wish to use the library in person, borrowing facilities are available to all users carrying a valid NCI student card. It is essential to bring your NCI student card with you if you wish to enter the library and borrow books.